real time web analytics
Report - - Chateau Le Quesnel - aka Chateau Secession - France - April 2016 | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chateau Le Quesnel - aka Chateau Secession - France - April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
"I have no idea about the trespass laws in France"
funny ! When you are in France, you should know what the laws are in this country ! And keep to them

You may ban me from the site, I told you what I wanted to say, because I am concerned with respect of the laws, if you don't.

do you talk like Yoda ? you seem to write like him

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
This is incredible, you go into private property - and seem to have no problem with that.
No, I am not the owner, I live in the neighbourhood
and ask again : what is your right to enter private proprieties, even if derelict ?
"visited" would be allright, if you were allowed to go into there. But you are not !
And how do you find out these places ?

May i just say smashing report @Paradox ,you're pics are sharp and crisp

secondly to the trwunt bitching,you do understand the definition of what we do,exploring?trespassing?Good now fuck off

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@mva ask as many times as you like mate Im under no obligation to answer you, so you can just carry on sitting in front of your keyboard being oh so very affronted at someone doing something you don't like and I'll just carry on doing whatever it is I choose to do ;)

Oh hang on just to fair things up here's a few questions for you......

Have you missed the entire point of this forum?
Have you ranted at everyone who posted and reported on this place prior to me visiting or have you singled me out for such delightful treatment (if so I really do feel honoured to have such a special place in your heart that you felt the need to fill up my comments with such demands for answers)?
Why do you even care?
If you are so bothered about the place why don't you buy it and do it up?
How do you know if I had permission or not?
Did I say I trespassed or have you just assumed as much?
Are you just here to provide entertainment with your ridiculousness (please please answer this one just so I know whether or not I need to go get my pop corn)?

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@mva has not been seen since I asked them about the trespass laws of France....maybe they are still looking them up for me, or perhaps they are too busy twitching the ol' curtains.

Don't worry, we shall tidy up your thread in a bit, just interested to see if they come back with anything constructive.

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@mva has not been seen since I asked them about the trespass laws of France....maybe they are still looking them up for me, or perhaps they are too busy twitching the ol' curtains.

Don't worry, we shall tidy up your thread in a bit, just interested to see if they come back with anything constructive.

Lol don't worry im not bothered I want to see what they come back with also :D

mva

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

This is my constructive bit : how do you know that this place is 'deserted' ? How do you know the owner is a lawyer in Paris ? Is it an 'allowed' visit ? & : when you come to a foreign country, you do 'as the Romans do', don't you ? i.e. enquire about the laws there

Last edited:

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's called research. Obviously something you are evidently not very good at.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I reckon mva would get more satisfaction as a villager at this location if he or she stopped sitting on his or her backside on the internet whinging about people visiting this place and instead took the initiative and opened a cafe bar or coffee shop on the village green right by the bus stop, then everyone would be happy because could we fuck find anywhere to eat when we went and we were STARVING, mind you it was a sunday...come on MVA get it sorted :thumb