Web
Analytics
Report - - Chatham InShops abandoned shopping centre | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Chatham InShops abandoned shopping centre

Hidinginplanesite

Khruabnx
28DL Full Member
Was easy when I went there back in marchtime. Just thought it wouldn’t be the same by now ☺
I live local to thisused to go in here when I was 14/15 before it shut down , go past it daily always wonder if you could get in then I saw it recently that you could ! Just haven’t got round to it but seen fresh boards on it

mc814

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went in there last night, only got this photo as I found it in the tattoo parlour, the whole place is severely flooded now, people had tried to board it up but one of the doors was half smashed in by the time we got there, so it’ll be quickly fixed it I’m sure

Attachments

Natashalucy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Went in there last night, only got this photo as I found it in the tattoo parlour, the whole place is severely flooded now, people had tried to board it up but one of the doors was half smashed in by the time we got there, so it’ll be quickly fixed it I’m sure
Would be nice to see some photos of how it is now. Such a shame to hear it’s in a bad way

Gaggle of gays

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its being fixed rite now we wer told it was open so went to check and it was being sealed

RobertLeem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great site and pictures, don't realise how wasteful we are as a race