Web
Analytics
Report - - Cherry Knowle Asylum - Ryhope - 24-02-08 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Cherry Knowle Asylum - Ryhope - 24-02-08

S

SamJam

Today I went to Cherry Knowle in Ryhope, Sunderland.
I have wanted to go in for ages now, but have often struggled to find someone to go with.

A few new Urbex friends took me along with them and it was great fun.
Shepy and Mykal really knew their stuff too, which made the whole exploration more enjoyable.

I can't stress enough to any newbies out there like me that it is so important you go well prepared and preferably with someone who knows exactly what they're doing.

Anyway, here's a small selection of pics from today. Normally I don't post unedited pics, but as it's the norm for Urbex, I have not touched them much at all.

DSC_2418.jpg

DSC_2420.jpg

DSC_2432.jpg

DSC_2456.jpg

DSC_2476.jpg

DSC_2504.jpg

DSC_2510.jpg

DSC_2535.jpg

DSC_2540.jpg

DSC_2547.jpg

DSC_4494.jpg