Web
Analytics
Report - - Chinnor Cement Works - 01/04/06 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Chinnor Cement Works - 01/04/06

si o doom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
well continuing the whole cment works tip that everyone seems to be going for i visited here on sat with nursepayne................and got busted by security almost straight away :eek: :rolleyes:

but we went away and checked out the lakes for a bit and then came back and got in, amazing place, lots to see but one building is in use as a storage shed for the steam railway that is attached to it and one of the lakes has a private fishing club so there were people around most of the time.

nice place well worth a look

heres the pics
lots of 'em

EDIT: gimme a sec while i sort the fucking re-sizer out

EDIT: lets try that again!

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg