real time web analytics
Report - - chiselhurst caves group visit 23/1/2010 pic heavy | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - chiselhurst caves group visit 23/1/2010 pic heavy

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tommo

shire lad born & breeding
28DL Full Member
Well bitches, im still waiting :popcorn

lol, sorry buddy i must of read straight past this, when we had a chat with the guide we did ask about doing some of the small crawls and go right of the beaten track, but he said there isnt realy anything there, and he has explored 95% of the place and as he is archaeologist, he was given the chance to also dig some trenches all over the place but not much was found, he said there are a couple of passages that have had heavy falls in them over the years but nothing worth talking about

as for the small tunnel, nope i cant remember seeing it but the door to the LRP was open so we just waked on in and had a look round,

thats cool brickman, sent it over when ever u get a min fella, cheers for coming it was a good laugh there are plenty of pics with me and boxhead with our arse's out, as for kelvedon hatch, that was even more fun, plenty of dressing up and down lol, i will pop a report up when i get 5 mins then people can add some pics to it also :thumb

tommo

28DL Full Member
Very awesome...

I heard that someone climbed in a while back via one of the wells and ended up stuck there till someone opened the caves up.... :eek:

we did think there would be plenty of places to get in, may be do a sleep over one night and wake up with a tour group around us lol

tommo

28DL Full Member
Just let me know where u want to go and what u want to do and we can sort something out