real time web analytics
Report - - Christmas Day Crane Climb, Bath 25/12/08 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Christmas Day Crane Climb, Bath 25/12/08

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
Visited with my new purple Christmas tights and Marks & Spencer jumper:)

I've always wanted to climb a crane in the daytime because I suck big time at night photography so I seized this opportunity today. This is the construction for the new shopping centre and bus station they are building at the bottom of town. I explored the old shopping centre about two and half years ago and I think it's safe to say what is replacing it will look a lot nicer. It's being built with real fake bath stone:thumb

The sun was so bright, I could hardly see in front of me when I was climbing but once I got to the top, the view was fantastic. I slag Bath off all the time for being a boring city to live in but you have to admire the stunning Georgian buildings. I guess growing up there, you become immune to its charms and crave something more modern and fast-paced.

I only had an hour spare before I had to be back on Mummy Rookinella's orders so that I could help cook lunch for the mountains of grannies we had to feed today.

So here are some photos of the tower crane(s) in Bath. Merry Christmas everyone:thumb

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0306-2.jpg

DSC_0307-2.jpg

DSC_0308-1.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0320-1.jpg

DSC_0321-2.jpg