real time web analytics
Report - - Cincinnati Machine Tools (Office Buildings), Birmingham - October 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cincinnati Machine Tools (Office Buildings), Birmingham - October 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Abit of both really just helping them do their job as its days are numbered only about a month left till its all gone now as i asked the builder in there lool. One end of the building has been smashed off now ill show u a pic soon.

Why would you want to vandalise anywhere?? I really don't think this is the right forum for you mate....

cantakerous

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi, this is a bit late in the day, but I only just stumbled across this site and the threads about the old Cincinnati factory in Erdington..

My Dad spent over half his working life in this factory and I have vague memories of visiting the place for a christmas party in the very early 80's. The parts of the building that stick out in my mind were the entrance foyer with the old antique machine and the computer room (I think on some lower floor).. At that time it was full of some kind of mainframe with lots of tape machines. Fascinating place for a 10 yr old kid to see around 1980.

So yeah, my Dad died fairly recently so seeing these images means a lot. Especially as the building is also no more. Seriously - belated thanks for posting these photo's (I hope the guys who put these threads up are still active here).

Nismo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember this place from when i went there back in 2003 to repair the photocopier, loved the look of the place very American looking and very well kept inside and outside