real time web analytics
Report - - Cincinnati Machine Tools, Birmingham - October 2015 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cincinnati Machine Tools, Birmingham - October 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely done mate :thumb

You"ve covered a good section of it considering the Secca, should have used the Dinghy to escape ;) and nice pics.

Myself & @slayaaaa called in pre brum meet but a combination of being late in the day,Secca busy round the back and me not being a size 6 halted our progress lol

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
The alarm boxes were on the wall in the ground floor corridor. They used to go off for a couple of mins then stop but im pretty sure they alerted security too as they always turned up not long after. I suspect they are still there but the siren has been turned off?

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
nice stuff :thumb

You"ve covered a good section of it considering the Secca, should have used the Dinghy to escape ;) and nice pics.

Myself & @slayaaaa called in pre brum meet but a combination of being late in the day,Secca busy round the back and me not being a size 6 halted our progress lol

you mean a size 46 :D :coat

Last edited:

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member

Lmao.

Thanks mate. We left the dinghy in the car... In hindsight, we could have had it ready and waiting in the canal for a quick getaway ;)

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
The alarm boxes were on the wall in the ground floor corridor. They used to go off for a couple of mins then stop but im pretty sure they alerted security too as they always turned up not long after. I suspect they are still there but the siren has been turned off?

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be any sounding sirens, so either they're silent now, or there's a working camera or something.