real time web analytics
Report - - Cincinnati Machine Tools, Birmingham - June 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cincinnati Machine Tools, Birmingham - June 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Re: Cincinnati Machine Tools, Birmingham June 2014

Hi
How easy was it to gain access, and where please,

My friend, before you joined you were asked to read the FAQ section.

Clearly you haven't, otherwise you would know that no-one will answer these questions, and why.

Please have a read of the FAQs - they contain a lot that you need to know :thumb

Mr Beady

Beards
28DL Full Member

really liking some of the features in here, nice stuffs

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Jesus that must have been a boring meeting... did the conversation deviate from coal?!

Saul

Basterd
28DL Full Member

Awesome! We have an old Cincinnati miller at work.

Miss.Industrial

28DL Regular User
Regular User

The board room shot might have made more sense if I'd remembered to post the original...!

46.jpg

45a.jpg

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Good to see more from this place again, it has some great looking interiors. Some of those floors are proper trippy!

CoolTapes

28DL Member
28DL Member

Great pics, some great architecture and the old photos were a really nice touch. Pretty fascinating stuff when you can put a face to the people who may have frequented the rooms. I'd keen to have a look round and take some pics myself, - Thanks

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member

Lovely looking place, cheers for sharing :thumb

Copious

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hi mate you didnt miss much my pal lived in there when he worked for urban splash id use the word security loosely lol it was great though it was one big open plan room with a weights bench tabble tennis table darts board massive tv and loads of couches we used to use the roof as a rifle range which was fun until people seen you on a roof with a rifle and the police come and try and have the doors off at the back!!! other than that it was a general session area the place was great they scared the shit out of me a few times in there lol if you go back now you should find it unlocked and open he left there a while back and as far as i am aware no one else is in there you get alot of homeless going in there and youngsters of the vale so be cautious if you do regards, Kw

neizt

Lazy Explorer
28DL Full Member

Great photo's, Looks like a good explore that!

Nice job :thumb

ultrabluedress

28DL Member
28DL Member
Interesting I pass the building every day and it used to be a customer of a former company I used to work for...guess that's why it grabs my attention... Will await updates xx