real time web analytics
Report - - City Tower, Manchester - December 2016 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - City Tower, Manchester - December 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
City Tower

2rcpceo.jpg

It's taken way too long to get these pictures up but for a good two weeks in December this place was a playground for me, was up here numerous times with different people: @PatientTheory, @Anon, @Moose, @Ferret, and a non-member (as far as I'm aware). Cheers to @Gone for the original heads up on this place, ended up finding a different way in in the end but it was the motivation I needed to go and check a few ways that hadn't been tried previously! Unfortunately I only had my 18-55 when these shots we're taken but I'll be back up again to get some better ones :)
Without getting too philosophical, City Tower has always been the one to do. Although Beetham Tower promises to remain the tallest building in Manchester for the considerable future there's something more enticing about City Tower; whether it's the fact that it's located closer to the city centre than Beetham and is therefore more 'relevant', or the fact that it's got 'City Tower' written in huge letters on the side, or that no matter which rooftop you're up or where you are in this city it's always there, always in your photos, always watching, City Tower has always been the one.

25rm5pz.jpg

2a5aarr.jpg

sauo83.jpg

2rddnqx.jpg

2hrls9u.jpg

2lmp2df.jpg

2por40i.jpg

f0x4lf.jpg

Above photo taken by PatientTheory.

With light heads and a strange fuzzy feeling down below we left...way too many radio transmitters up here to spend too long on the roof!​

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Some cracking views, not a big rooftopper but that's one I wouldn't mind seeing.

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some cracking views, not a big rooftopper but that's one I wouldn't mind seeing.
It's a mint one, slap-bang in the middle of town so you get the full 360° view. Surprisingly not my favourite though!