real time web analytics
Report - - Clayton Hospital, Wakefield - July 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Clayton Hospital, Wakefield - July 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Pixels

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Where the hell is the morgue?!
I've been a few times & just can't find it!
Apparently the place is guna be knocked down soon which is a disgrace!

I think the morgue is the building on the opposite side of the site to the main hospital, by the little road that joins the two main roads on either side. I could be wrong but it made the most sense, not that you can get in there anyway lol

nutter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Morgue's on wentworth street opp the old clap clinic (separate small building) but i wouldn't bother there's nothing left to see and its like the rest of the place foooooooooooked! allegedly QEGS will start demo next jan! walked past last night and about 12 kids were coming out (of the hospital not the morgue)

Bronk21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Morgue's on wentworth street opp the old clap clinic (separate small building) but i wouldn't bother there's nothing left to see and its like the rest of the place foooooooooooked! allegedly QEGS will start demo next jan! walked past last night and about 12 kids were coming out (of the hospital not the morgue)
Ah thanks man. Yeah last time I went in there were loads of kids so I hid and scared them! They were making shit loads of noise & just being turds!

bencadwell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
looks cool man can i just ask is there security present on the site 24 hours 7 days a week or were they called due to somebody spotting you entering the grounds?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pixels

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
looks cool man can i just ask is there security present on the site 24 hours 7 days a week or were they called due to somebody spotting you entering the grounds?
They aren't on site but they showed up due to some new explorers we happened to meet there drawing attention to us

Robbo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Did the very 1st permission vistit there many years ago, been many time before. This Building will be demmo'd as 2 schools have bought it. a shame.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It looked quite good the other day, as all that was left was a complete bank of intact (ironically) mirrors down the back wall reflecting the Demo" plant .....but still not worth getting out of the car for.