real time web analytics
Report - - Climbing 1135ft (346m) FM-TV Communication Mast - 2015 - Zygry - Poland | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Climbing 1135ft (346m) FM-TV Communication Mast - 2015 - Zygry - Poland

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
lovely, lovely, great report bhg. there's still a lot to do in poland, looking forward to more adventures.

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one, sounds like my idea of hell but then again anything that involves actual physical activity is my idea of hell lol Lovely pics too.

Reactions: bhg

Bigjobs

Official Smartarse
Regular User
You have all my yes :D:D:D

As fb said, keep your arms straight so you're not using your arm muscles and you're good to go, however having seen the bruises on your legs I don't think it's your arms that are the problem :D

soylent green

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I have to take my hat off to you guys, this is total madness. I think i would have messed myself on this one. But i know how much you wanted to do this. Top stuff Bauhaus and Kev:)

tazong

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Massive kudos for climbing that - i personally think your insane but massive respect for doing it.
well done.

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
amazing stuff. i've been trying to guestimate the amount of calories that will have burnt. My physics memory has failed me and i cant remember how to calculate potential energy etc, so I'll just conclude that it was a lot!

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
Good job there's a former physics teacher around:

gravitational potential energy (measured in Joules) = mass (in kg) x g (which is 9.81 m/s2) x height (in metres)

So that us Daily Mail readers can understand the answer, can you then please convert the answer into equivalent number of Mars Bars. Thanks