real time web analytics
Report - - Cockenzie Power Station East Lothian Scotland May 2014 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cockenzie Power Station East Lothian Scotland May 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Cambell

28DL Member
28DL Member
This building and the chimneys are being demolished by explosion on 26th September 2015 at 12:00pm

caiman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Chimneys blasted down today - a truly beautiful bit of demolition. See BBC.

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
I expected someone would eventually do Cockenzie! Kudos to you mate! :thumb

Paradox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I expected someone would eventually do Cockenzie! Kudos to you mate! :thumb

Thanks :D but to be fair the kudos goes to fb and Bigjobs - they had the arduous task of hoiking me up and over to get in :rolleyes:

Pest

Read comics and sleep all day, = no worries
28DL Full Member
Thanks :D but to be fair the kudos goes to fb and Bigjobs - they had the arduous task of hoiking me up and over to get in :rolleyes:
Well kudos to them as well mate. ;) That was some darn clever thinking from all three of you!

Phantom III

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm new to this site and still finding my feet, one way being looking at other reports. That's how I ended up looking at this one. The power station is (was) right next to where my partner grew up so I have been used to seeing it for many years. Last year we happened to be there the week before the steel frame was demolished, those being the first two pictures. A few years earlier I grabbed some aerial shots from one of my models. It was decommissioned by then so no particular security issues. I wouldn't try that at Torness though.

P1020360c024ae.md.jpg

P1020363cf8eb6.md.jpg

CockenzieT01xea8bb.md.jpg