real time web analytics
Question - - Cold war bunker | Military Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Cold war bunker

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stardogg93

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Does anybody know anything about the abandoned Worsley new hall cold war bunker I went the other day and was there for hours but couldn't get in all the man holes have been filled with rubble and the main doors are welded and been filled with rubble as Well apparently they have fireing ranges under there as Well if any 1 has been or could share information with me that would be great thanks

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Access isn't going to be via a manhole

The one just outside Cardiff is accessible with a rope down one of the airvents
They were made to be solid so access might not be easy

Stardogg93

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Access isn't going to be via a manhole

The one just outside Cardiff is accessible with a rope down one of the airvents
They were made to be solid so access might not be easy
I watched a video on YouTube of a guy going down a manhole the day after it got removed i went the day after but could not find it I really want to get in lol

matchstick

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In regards to the Cardiff AAOR that's the hard way in, there is also access through a ground(ish) level vent where you just clamber up into it and drop down straight inside
from a video I saw recently as they found that after coming in through the shaft you mention.

When I originally visited some time ago the main door that was bricked up had been knocked through but it's been re-done since then. I
have no idea where I saved my pictures though so I guess a return trip is required even though there's naff all to see.

Damien1981

28DL Member
28DL Member
Fascinating inside! I went a few years ago (probably 10 actually) when it was vandalised and left open and although it was pretty much destroyed inside, there was still loads of evidence of its former use. There was even a random prison cell type creation on one level that had been used by ITV as a film set for one of their tv dramas. There was also this massive vault/safe type room which was intriguing and an observation area which I believe was later used by the gun club as a shooting range.