Web
Analytics
Report - - collapsed part of brighton west pier walk way 7,7,09 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - collapsed part of brighton west pier walk way 7,7,09

MOFO

Don't Worry Be Happy
28DL Full Member
Well at low tide this past weekend i had a little climb on the collapsed part of Brighton west pier I've always wanted to have a ago at this. history below . Also a few weeks before i got the chance to use a mates power boat to get a few photos of the pier from the sea.

http://www.westpier.co.uk/

Photo-0116.jpg

Photo-0124.jpg

Photo-0121.jpg

Photo-0130.jpg

pano.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

Well im posting about the pier fort i'lld but some photos of it up

3873d3e7.jpg

fc4d2446.jpg