real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Construction News 2/4/2009 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Construction News 2/4/2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

screamager123

There is a small article in this weeks builders rag. One small photo so someone will hopefully have a payday... Nothing bad.

scan0002.jpg

Pseudonym

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Contsruction News 2/4/2009

Damn I missed the peak of UE... I guess he means the peak of slow news days and band wagonism.

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member

Ha ha, rubbish! As if it's any harder! It's just that the media frenzy went off somewhere else for two years and now it's back.

LittleMike

Do. Find. Drains.
28DL Full Member

Well, I'm sorry to hear it, but seems that's it guys, game over, we've had our day. He's right, the peak has been and gone, security has won the war. Move along now, nothing to see here :crazy

snappel

BMW 4 LIFE
28DL Full Member

The writer has at least tried to understand our point of view. I just hate the way that the observant Mr Appleyard has tried to spin things round to make the industry look like it's actually made half an effort.

Alias

like marmite
28DL Full Member

I think this article speaks the truth about the peak of crane climbing, but its not slowed down because of security, people just got bored of climbing them.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

I think this article speaks the truth about the peak of crane climbing, but its not slowed down because of security, people just got bored of climbing them.

Just what I was going to type.

Hooray ! for site security, better than ever.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

If they think the level they are at has defeated us then happy days!

Lister

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I think 'select Plant' maybe getting a few more unwanted visitors in the near future LoL

cieranc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep the secutily people have won. Move along now, there's nothing to see here :)

Durrrr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details