real time web analytics
Report - - Skyscraper under construction-Canary Wharf-February 2024 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Skyscraper under construction-Canary Wharf-February 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As promised, i am back with the craziest climb yet.
I present to you.
Wood Wharf
974D60CE-D797-42AF-A10B-FD6FF8B37937.jpeg

The Backstory:

The building is a living quarter being built in the middle of Canary Wharf.

Being advertised as:
“Everything a neighbourhood and community needs to thrive”
The skyscraper is clearly being advertised to the most elite in London,
where only the rich get to stay.

We had other plans…

4 of us teamed up to get up on the top.

Me,@ACTIV , @qorj ,@6ft.Breadstick
4 16 year old’s about to climb a multi billion dollar building…

The Top:
The view was jaw dropping.
We were at the top of Canary Wharf, we finally made it.
Getting up there took around 2hrs.
But the pictures were worth it:

20724BB6-3454-418A-8EFB-E50F05A662F7.jpeg

E3B4B63D-7531-4CFA-9B14-C735EC88035E.jpeg

E01545B0-6CC5-46CE-BB9A-109FF0EDFC98.jpeg

9903B00A-4752-4F02-BA61-AC9AE9660733.jpeg

E6DB9D2F-4749-4699-AD33-65705B3C52F9.jpeg

17E2D5F3-FD04-46C8-BF21-B1672159651C.jpeg

4CC17DAB-E9DE-4F4A-A484-25A0A2E9514E.jpeg

B0CCA613-96B2-4A16-BBDF-DFEC3DE836E1.jpeg

635F4297-8C05-4AE2-8450-6D46F36CBB84.jpeg

09103814-6244-433E-B452-2945E037E5CF.jpeg

2919A646-41AA-4BA3-B97C-6E6ABA84D3DF.jpeg

FFD398F5-08E4-40C6-A8D3-1CF1D9F63867.jpeg

E4D8CC38-15A7-4BE0-825D-74B6F7D8EDDA.jpeg

3702F52C-7A4D-4E97-98AE-26FD5A332AAE.jpeg

5A96BDD2-412C-4CFD-AC3F-DEA53EDBFF5C.jpeg

This is where the post ends…
A52A885B-CB99-4224-A57E-F6C2F29911A9.jpeg

Go check out my instagram, thats where i post all the videos because I can’t on here.

Instagram- yanis._.banned

1AFE1E73-4688-4763-955B-EC1467ED0FB5.jpeg

73E7D3C1-83A1-4096-8D19-7BBCB7CBC81D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seffy

Staff member
Congrats on the successful mission; best feeling ever walking away from this sorta thing and looking back at the building or crane you’ve just been stood in top of !

Do be extra careful not to be caught doing Canary Wharf stuff as, unless I’m mistaken, the whole estate still has a High Court injunction against it? Obviously you do you, and I know people have continually done stuff here since the injunction regardless, but just don’t get caught basically ;)

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Congrats on the successful mission; best feeling ever walking away from this sorta thing and looking back at the building or crane you’ve just been stood in top of !

Do be extra careful not to be caught doing Canary Wharf stuff as, unless I’m mistaken, the site still has a High Court injunction against it? Obviously you do you, and I know people have continually done stuff here since the injunction regardless, but just don’t get caught basically ;)
Didn’t know about the injunction, no wonder it was so secure😅

Seffy

Staff member
Didn’t know about the injunction, no wonder it was so secure😅
It’s possible that it’s expired now, but would be surprised if that was the case. I’m sure a Londoner might be able to provide some up-to-date knowledge on it, but if you Google Canary Wharf injunction it sheds some light on it. They applied for it when some infamous YouTubers were smashing rooftops left right and centre in 2018

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It’s possible that it’s expired now, but would be surprised if that was the case. I’m sure a Londoner might be able to provide some up-to-date knowledge on it, but if you Google Canary Wharf injunction it sheds some light on it. They applied for it when some infamous YouTubers were smashing rooftops left right and centre in 2018
Where can i find out about injunctions,good to know for next time

Seffy

Staff member
Where can i find out about injunctions,good to know for next time
When you have a site in mind, just try searching the name followed by injunction, or high court in injunction, as it’ll almost certainly be available to view online somewhere. I believe when an injunction is granted, the owners of the site are required to position notices around the site which warn any curious wanderers of the injunction, so keep an eye out for warnings on the fence/gates etc

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
When you have a site in mind, just try searching the name followed by injunction, or high court in injunction, as it’ll almost certainly be available to view online somewhere. I believe when an injunction is granted, the owners of the site are required to position notices around the site which warn any curious wanderers of the injunction, so keep an eye out for warnings on the fence/gates etc
Thanks!
Saved us of a load of trouble

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just something to bear in mind for future really! These big corporations really don’t like folk like us 😇
One last question.
Does an injunction on one person count for everyone?
So if those guys got caught and a injunction was placed,that means I can’t go there.
And if the banning expires for that person,does it mean i can go?
And how do i find out when it expires,it doesn’t say anywhere.

Last edited:

Seffy

Staff member
That’s more than one question :D jk.
It specifies on the court order who the injunction applies to. In the case of the CW injunction, it specifically states that it applies to the five defendants listed (the YouTubers) and “persons unknown entering or remaining on the Canary Wharf Estate without the licence or consent of the claimants”, which is a category you and I fall under, thus it applies to us too sadly. Some injunctions you see might just be for one or more specific people named on the order however.
As for the expiry, I don’t actually know. I can’t seem to see an expiry date listed but it must surely have one..
We have a shopping centre here in Bristol that had an injunction against it - the entire estate - as a result of the SAME YouTubers, but that had a duration of five years I think. All the signs seem to have been removed

OysterJam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That’s more than one question :D jk.
It specifies on the court order who the injunction applies to. In the case of the CW injunction, it specifically states that it applies to the five defendants listed (the YouTubers) and “persons unknown entering or remaining on the Canary Wharf Estate without the licence or consent of the claimants”, which is a category you and I fall under, thus it applies to us too sadly. Some injunctions you see might just be for one or more specific people named on the order however.
As for the expiry, I don’t actually know. I can’t seem to see an expiry date listed but it must surely have one..
We have a shopping centre here in Bristol that had an injunction against it - the entire estate - as a result of the SAME YouTubers, but that had a duration of five years I think. All the signs seem to have been removed
Permanent injunctions are possible, according to this link: How long does an injunction last? - Fighter Law Unfortunately, if there was anywhere in the UK that I could see a permanent injunction being enforced it's in Canary Wharf. Central business and residential area within London, a lot of money and influence, friends in high places able to make things difficult for their enemies in high places, if you'll excuse the pun. I just did way too much Googling and couldn't find anything relating to an expiry date.

I think the only way to check for sure is to just walk round a few of the sites under construction and check to see if you can see any warning notices that the sites are under injunction - it will be made clear and will likely use the word 'injunction'. Please report back here with an answer!

Last edited:

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Last thing I'd say is that... As far as I understand the law (and I don't, really) you're all 16 so wouldn't get anything on your criminal record even if you were caught... Not recommending you take any chances though, of course...
This is absolutely not the case.
A conviction will stay on your criminal record whether or not you are a minor.
More information here

Trespass on a site with an injunction is not taken lightly by the courts. It's treated as contempt of court, which can result in a prison sentence or hefty fines. The courts may be more lenient on a minor, but it will still show on a criminal record. Parents would also need to be involved.

That aside, advising minors to commit an offence is not advisable and not something we support here. Whilst you have said you're "not recommending" this, it is still implied that you are suggesting it, and this isn't the first occasion you have done this. Please stop making such suggestions on the forum.

ValorosulGigel

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is absolutely not the case.
A conviction will stay on your criminal record whether or not you are a minor.
More information here

Trespass on a site with an injunction is not taken lightly by the courts. It's treated as contempt of court, which can result in a prison sentence or hefty fines. The courts may be more lenient on a minor, but it will still show on a criminal record. Parents would also need to be involved.

That aside, advising minors to commit an offence is not advisable and not something we support here. Whilst you have said you're "not recommending" this, it is still implied that you are suggesting it, and this isn't the first occasion you have done this. Please stop making such suggestions on the forum.
Im pretty sure the injunction expired.There were no signs about it on the walls, and i checked the injunction online.
It said in 2018 they got banned from going on the site for 2 years.
Not sure if that means the injunction itself expired, but im going to take it that way

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
Well, we're not here to offer legal advice, whatever you chose to do is up to you.

We also don't want you to get into any trouble. We get that it's cool to find places like this, and may seem even more cool when it's a place that maybe still has an injunction. But the consequences of breaching an injunction order are far more serious than for regular trespass, and no one is sure if it's still in place or not. I don't know if you're planning to return, but if I were to offer any advice personally, it would be to go somewhere other than Canary Wharf for future trips. It's not worth the risk for a few likes on the internet.