real time web analytics
Information - - copy go pro | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - copy go pro

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tirpitz

Toy Car Racer
28DL Full Member
Kinda wish i'd seen these before i bought a couple of GoPros the other week.
looks like they would be good enough for anything i'm likeley to do with them...

Semteck

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys
I have a mate that has one and it is identical to the go pro even the case is the same. Excellent unit all round!
Sy

Gone

Regular User
yeah Jimmy's got one, seems decent.

[video=youtube;pcX2tEYEzJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcX2tEYEzJs[/video].

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Forgot to reply on here, but mine arrived a while back now.
Not used it a huge amount but first impressions are that it's awesome. Great quality video and seemingly well made construction.

Comes with a tonne of bits and pieces to mount it on all sorts of things. The WIFI control from my phone works well too, very minimal lag.

Doubt you could get anything better for £65!

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Forgot to reply on here, but mine arrived a while back now.
Not used it a huge amount but first impressions are that it's awesome. Great quality video and seemingly well made construction.

Comes with a tonne of bits and pieces to mount it on all sorts of things. The WIFI control from my phone works well too, very minimal lag.

Doubt you could get anything better for £65!

what link did u get it from?

Mr Beady

Beards
28DL Full Member
Anyone bought one of Amazon? Trying to work out who are selling guinuine ones is proving a bit difficult.

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Forgot to update this, i bought one last year and its pretty good, the only thing I would say is make sure you get a class 6 SD card

I bought a class 10 and had nothing but problems, switch the camera on and there would be no options displayed and it wouldn't let you do anything or you would record videos and go back to them and they'd be corrupt, switched to a class 6 and had no issues at all

When using this as a dash cam it's actually better than some of the dedicated dashcams on the market, compared to my mates similarly priced dashcam mine is far superior with the added bonus of being able to use it in other places

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Forgot to update this, i bought one last year and its pretty good, the only thing I would say is make sure you get a class 6 SD card

I bought a class 10 and had nothing but problems, switch the camera on and there would be no options displayed and it wouldn't let you do anything or you would record videos and go back to them and they'd be corrupt, switched to a class 6 and had no issues at all

When using this as a dash cam it's actually better than some of the dedicated dashcams on the market, compared to my mates similarly priced dashcam mine is far superior with the added bonus of being able to use it in other places

cheers for the update mate, im about to purchase one...quality as good as they say?

Miss Drippy

Who?
28DL Full Member
Been looking at getting one of these for a while so thanks for the videos as my main concern was the quality compared to a Go Pro. I'll add it to my shopping list now.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I gotta say that Jimmys video is convincing and I am a sucker for all the advertising hype but I would get over to youtube and check out plenty of footage before taking the plunge, reason I say this is because I bought an AEE s70 on image quality alone when compared to the gopro but once I bought the camera I realised that the sound quality was less than piss poor and if I had done proper research I would have discovered this beforehand because all the info was out there and plain to see.
Word to the wise, check youtube and the likes of steves digicam reviews before parting with the lucre.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details