Web
Analytics
Information - - copy go pro | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - copy go pro

Boomstick84

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I bought the SJCAM SJ4000 just before Christmas.

Only used it a couple of times but very happy with it so far. Video quality is very good in decent light and far from terrible in low light. It comes with a ton of accessories and spare batteries are cheap as chips too.

From my limited experience it's probably as close as you'll get to official Go Pro quality at less than a third of the price.

Just be wary as there as some fakes floating around on Ebay, better paying a few quid extra to ensure you're getting a legit unit.

Anyway, well chuffed with mine and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to someone who wants to shoot some action video on a budget. I'll try and see if I can upload some sample video when I get a moment.

Speed

Got Epic?
Staff member
I have one, its as good as the old go-pro i have used. The little screen makes all the difference although i think up to date go pros have them now too? I need to use mine more! I took it to the cattas but didnt get it out when it mattered like usual!

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just bought the SJ4000 with WiFi model from FoxOffer, worked out at about £65.00

It has good reviews across the internet and at that price is worth a go. Will let you know how it turns out.
Let me know for sure mate!

We'll have to do something together this year also!

Boomstick84

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes, it can be mounted on either a head strap or chest mount. Both attachment clips (along with a load of others) come with it. You'd have to buy the straps separately but they're cheap enough on Ebay :thumb