Web
Analytics
Report - - Craig Dunain | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Craig Dunain

melvin26bmx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a short but sweet look around here today, it was so amazing! I just wish i had gotten in before they started demolishing it:wanker . I'll apologise now for the photos, my camera died so had to use a crap hand held, flash was rubbish:mad: . I am hopefully going back again this week for a better look. Photos really dont do this place any justice. I went down into the cellar, damn it was creepy:gay , looks like someone had been living there!! Sorry this post is a bit crap, im a bit dyslexic and not very good at writing.
PHTO0337.jpg

PHTO0342.jpg

PHTO0349.jpg

PHTO0358.jpg

PHTO0359.jpg

PHTO0355.jpg

PHTO0363.jpg

PHTO0368.jpg

PHTO0364.jpg

PHTO0348.jpg

PHTO0388.jpg

PHTO0367.jpg

Not the best but im just glad i finally got in, im sure not many people left here with good memories..

Last edited: