real time web analytics
Report - - Cranes Skoda of Marsham .Norfolk, February 2022 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cranes Skoda of Marsham .Norfolk, February 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
An old Skoda dealership that sits just outside Norwich. It consists of some workshop bays and a small sales office. It sold fuel at the front supplied by Esso at the front. Reading on car forums that people were still going there in 2012 so think closure was not long after that. The owner was one of those that had everything you needed to fix your Skoda. Upstairs in a large dark room it is filled with shelves of spares. I think he liked hoarding though. The front and rear were filled with old cars. But these have been slowly cleared out bit by bit. Now only a few cars remain. A large black skip has been placed in the front courtyard meaning a clear out maybe soon. It prob went into decline when VW took over Skoda as a company and wanting things run differently. Plus it was on the main Norwich to Cromer road till they bypassed that bit. But that was many years ago.
I decided to make the afternoon trip to it as I was off away for a weekends. They had forecast heavy rain for that afternoon. So quickly took some photos of the cars then squeezed inside. I spent ages inside having a root about with some interesting things to see. It was also a mower repair place and sold parts, so quite a few mowers about.

Starting with the few cars that remain.

One of three workshops.

One several small offices.

The showroom. It's leaking badly in here. Someone had placed lots of plastic boxes to catch the water.

The other two workshops.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Jesus I used to have one of those Panasonic vacuum cleaners. Looks like there’s a decent amount of stuff to rake through.
I don't remember having one. But remember them being about in households. Yeah was not like your standard dealership. I could have spent ages there.

Ferox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Another good one Mikey. With the cars and the stuff inside there is certainly enough to have a look at. Nicely captured as usual mate :thumb

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Another good one Mikey. With the cars and the stuff inside there is certainly enough to have a look at. Nicely captured as usual mate :thumb
Cheers mate. Yeah deffo enough here to keep you going for several hours. Was loads of cars originally.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Interesting explore. Lots to see. Strange mix of things in the workshop. See you got your toilet shot. This place looks trashed but not trashed if that makes sense lol

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Interesting explore. Lots to see. Strange mix of things in the workshop. See you got your toilet shot. This place looks trashed but not trashed if that makes sense lol
Yeah their is a right mixture of stuff to see. I was a bit concerned as I could only found one toilet that was in this little pitch black cramped room. So was happy to find that one. Ha ha I know exactly what you mean about looking trashed. I would imagine when it shut they took stuff out. And stuff was strewn about I reckon whilst sorting. But was no vandalism as such.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yeah their is a right mixture of stuff to see. I was a bit concerned as I could only found one toilet that was in this little pitch black cramped room. So was happy to find that one. Ha ha I know exactly what you mean about looking trashed. I would imagine when it shut they took stuff out. And stuff was strewn about I reckon whilst sorting. But was no vandalism as such.
So the first little boys room didn't appeal, too dark; sorry that made me giggle:rofl Glad you got your fix though ;); Yep that's exactly it, more strewn around but no vandalism. I love a place like this. See such random things.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
So the first little boys room didn't appeal, too dark; sorry that made me giggle:rofl Glad you got your fix though ;); Yep that's exactly it, more strewn around but no vandalism. I love a place like this. See such random things.
No I don't like dark toilets ha ha. I like natural light but would have gone in if I had too :D:D yeah you could rummage in here for ages Jane finding little bits, especially in the offices.

Who has read this thread (Total: 303) View details