real time web analytics
Report - - Cranes Skoda of Marsham .Norfolk, February 2022 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Cranes Skoda of Marsham .Norfolk, February 2022

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Five.Claws

General Nuisance
28DL Full Member
I was here just today! Was getting myself prepared to do a write up on the place as I thought it was one that had flown under the radar and then I found this report while doing some Google research. Oh well!

Things are definitely looking a lot more chaotic a year later. The old cars out back are gone, save for the VW Camper, and things seem to be in a lot more disarray. I think someone has made a half-hearted clearout attempt.

Might do a report of my own still as I did manage to find and get pictures of some quite interesting clutter including a bunch of old car keys and parts. But we'll see!

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I was here just today! Was getting myself prepared to do a write up on the place as I thought it was one that had flown under the radar and then I found this report while doing some Google research. Oh well!

Things are definitely looking a lot more chaotic a year later. The old cars out back are gone, save for the VW Camper, and things seem to be in a lot more disarray. I think someone has made a half-hearted clearout attempt.

Might do a report of my own still as I did manage to find and get pictures of some quite interesting clutter including a bunch of old car keys and parts. But we'll see!
I am surprised it's even still there. Was a new skip in the grounds when I went. Shame the cars had gone as they were nice. You should do a report as it's always nice to see others take on places and how they have changed.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Quiet a few have been here but as above have they done much clearing?
please do a report so we can see whats changed, It certainly seems prime building land.

Who has read this thread (Total: 303) View details