real time web analytics
Report - - Croda chemical plant brombrough September 2015 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Croda chemical plant brombrough September 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
THE HISTORY
Croda was originally owned by Price's Patent Candle Company. In 1853, Palm oil was brought into Liverpool and so the company needed a site to use the palm oil closer to Liverpool than taking it to London by boat. The company build what is now Bromborough Pool village and opened a new factory in Bromborough. The factory opened in 1855 and the company went from having 84 staff in 1840 to a remarkable 2300. Borrowed from @Lavino hope you dont mind m8ty.

The explore
Visited here with @ACID- REFLUX. Really liked the look of this wanted to climb those towers lol. Anyway was one hell of a fun explore. Has we got there acid suddenly stopped and said someone is riding a bike round the outside of building looking in like secca etc. Very clever has a lot quieter than a quad. Anyways once he had done one in we went but that wasn't the end of close calls and surprises lol. After a nice walk round we split up temporally taking some shots. When from out of no where this dude walked right past a door where i was stood big bald dude looked like someone you wouldn't wanna meet lol. He didn't see me so i slowly made my way back to acid told him and waited a little. Anyway decided to make our way to another building the clock tower was our next port of call. Just has we went round the corner this lad came the other way How the fook he didn't see us i have no idea. Anyway me and acid then hid like a couple of prats in a fairly cramp shower after stepping across some minions heads that made more fooking noise than pigeons lol. After 15 mins or so acid then decided to say WTF are we doing lol. And out we went straight into clock tower building. Now this was pretty cool. While we where in there one floor above us there was a shit ton of noise. Talking banging etc. When we got to stairs we stood for a bit then decided fook it up we went. Now no ghost shit but FFS it was empty no fooker there 15 mins of noise and now empty no way down past us NOTHING. So if that was you doing one hell of a magic trick fair play. We couldn't get to the clock but from what Ive heard its modern now so not really much to see. Anyway did the rest towers etc. And then right near the end i heard acid say hello and in walked this big bald dude Shit busted. So you would think but oh no all this time playing hide and seek and he was there doing something metal who knows cause he says " Are you meant to be in here " In which Acid replies in his charming manner " No Are You" The guy then says " No " Acid then says " Good " LMFAO. All this fooking time hide and fooking seek and they where not even secca DUH. Anyways was a bloody fun explore now on with thee pics.

PICS

DSC02563_zpspohwepvl.jpg

DSC02565_zpsjdrgnrw7.jpg

WooHoo Kitchens lol love me a kitchen.
DSC02580_zpsfaph8vrw.jpg

DSC02595_zpshcwoqj9a.jpg

DSC02604_zpssnczffcl.jpg

DSC02606_zpseu8r2guh.jpg

Snakes and ladders or that snake game from nokia days lol
DSC02610_zpspx5mhlxh.jpg

DSC02612_zpswgek2elc.jpg

DSC02629_zpsrv3j9eog.jpg

DSC02633_zps1iiniqxv.jpg

DSC02640_zpsjfhf8qju.jpg

Very very funny considering the company lol.
DSC02651_zpsaxgevghc.jpg

DSC02662_zpslrmoifui.jpg

DSC02669_zpsegdnvyil.jpg

Photo opp lol
DSC02672_zpsyfjwrx9k.jpg

DSC02682_zps3rjhh2i6.jpg

DSC02688_zpsmovgpad1.jpg

DSC02692_zpsrjuoxqiw.jpg

My made phot opp lol
DSC02701_zpslytz9iqs.jpg

DSC02707_zpsximqeeqk.jpg

I am a Dalek
DSC02719_zpseljfdgve.jpg

DSC02726_zpsysayjheu.jpg

DSC02731_zpsgh1qo8vc.jpg

DSC02737_zps4bbzfl4g.jpg

From the towers
DSC02747_zpsykpnhsqt.jpg

DSC02749_zpst7o86kml.jpg

DSC02752_zps7xqoysb3.jpg

DSC02763_zpstly8gyx4.jpg

DSC02766_zpssr7y79qd.jpg

Waiting on tour bus home lol
DSC02772_zpsunxlp02g.jpg

Thanks for looking.sorry on pic heavy but with such a larger place and several buildings hard to cut down pics. Hope you like it.

Last edited:

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Nice one mate good write up looks like you both had a good time. And you also got naked for more fun haha

upright_ninja

Picture of Stealth
28DL Full Member
Sounds like you had a proper good laugh... cracking report, great set of shots and I see that old condom I left in there is still on the floor... not boasting or owt...(shot with the boiler suit on the office chair)..... ;)

u>.<n

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
I see that old condom I left in there is still on the floor... not boasting or owt...(shot with the boiler suit on the office chair).....

LMFAO i saw this just now before i saw your post and said to missus looks like a condom for a bloody elephant lol nice stuff.

And thanks for all nice replies and likes. Was a good place this loved shots from tower.

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
i bumped into a couple of metal fairies and gave them heart attacks ....lol , i got right to the top of them towers , felt like 300 feet up !