real time web analytics
Information - - Cwmorthin slate mine on the telly this week, proper interesting | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Cwmorthin slate mine on the telly this week, proper interesting

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Really cool, thoroughly enjoyed that :thumb I need to get back to Wales for these mines

TallRich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for sharing, enjoyed that!

Oort and I have been planning a visit to do the zip below thing for a while now, it's a fair treck from us though so we will probably be doing some other mines in the area whilst we are there, so a Wales mines meet sounds like it could be a good plan!

mr pink

building magician!
28DL Full Member
hi Kwan. great couple of clips and a fantastic place.went down with jobs and stonemonkey last week can't wait to go deeper there..did paddy end tt conniston this week which was great...p's. .Thanks for maps

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
hi Kwan. great couple of clips and a fantastic place.went down with jobs and stonemonkey last week can't wait to go deeper there..did paddy end tt conniston this week which was great...p's. .Thanks for maps

No worries Mr Pink, glad to help, yes there is still lots for you guys to see, I heard about the Paddy end TT off stonemonkey, sounds ace, must do it sometime :thumb

mr pink

building magician!
28DL Full Member
No worries Mr Pink, glad to help, yes there is still lots for you guys to see, I heard about the Paddy end TT off stonemonkey, sounds ace, must do it sometime :thumb

pretty straight forward at paddy end but also pretty spectacular. can be through it in an hour...definitely worth a visit

Last edited by a moderator: