Web
Analytics
Report - - D Silo, Millenium Mills, London 2005 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - D Silo, Millenium Mills, London 2005

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
A bit different.

Went to Millenium Mills with Stumpy, The Riddlers and Zippy, came across this and it had to be done, climbed up with Stumpy and took a few snaps...

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Last edited:
W

wooble

Re: D Silo, Millenium Mills, London REPORT

All I have are these pictures from the Derelict Sensation site which show the dockside in the late 90s I think, with the CWS mill (the HUGE white one which is at least 2x the size of millennium), Rank Empire (the dark grey one which is only in a few shots), and the Rank Premier (brick one) before they knocked most of it down. There's also pics of millennium before they pulled down a lot of the conveyors and loading/unloading equipment and the silo blocks.

It makes me sad as hell to see how much was there that I missed, compared to what's there now.

millenniummills

28DL Member
28DL Member
Re: D Silo, Millenium Mills, London REPORT

dweeb said:
What did the chimney belong to that is in the middle of the roundabout next to the mills? They really are some cracking pics... what a pity its all gone!
the chimney formed part of the Ranks Hovis Empire Mills, but when the mill was demolished, Prince Charles ordered that it stayed as a memorial - nice thought. pic attached