real time web analytics
Report - - D Silo, Millenium Mills, London 2005 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - D Silo, Millenium Mills, London 2005

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
A bit different.

Went to Millenium Mills with Stumpy, The Riddlers and Zippy, came across this and it had to be done, climbed up with Stumpy and took a few snaps...

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

Last edited:
W

wooble

Re: D Silo, Millenium Mills, London REPORT

All I have are these pictures from the Derelict Sensation site which show the dockside in the late 90s I think, with the CWS mill (the HUGE white one which is at least 2x the size of millennium), Rank Empire (the dark grey one which is only in a few shots), and the Rank Premier (brick one) before they knocked most of it down. There's also pics of millennium before they pulled down a lot of the conveyors and loading/unloading equipment and the silo blocks.

It makes me sad as hell to see how much was there that I missed, compared to what's there now.

millenniummills

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: D Silo, Millenium Mills, London REPORT

dweeb said:
What did the chimney belong to that is in the middle of the roundabout next to the mills? They really are some cracking pics... what a pity its all gone!

the chimney formed part of the Ranks Hovis Empire Mills, but when the mill was demolished, Prince Charles ordered that it stayed as a memorial - nice thought. pic attached