real time web analytics
Information - - decent bridge camera for 60 quid !!! | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - decent bridge camera for 60 quid !!!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

wellingtonian

Subterráneo
Regular User
Ok, bear with me....... I know fook all about photography. Do all of mine with an iPhone!!
Of course this becomes a problem on a night or underground explore.
Would this camera be ok for that sort of work?
Would I be able to take low lighting shots without a flash, as I've seen other guys do with their dslr's?
Any info would be helpful
Cheers

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Ok, bear with me....... I know fook all about photography. Do all of mine with an iPhone!!
Of course this becomes a problem on a night or underground explore.
Would this camera be ok for that sort of work?
Would I be able to take low lighting shots without a flash, as I've seen other guys do with their dslr's?
Any info would be helpful
Cheers

This has a maximum exposure time (shutter speed) of 15 seconds. That's enough for underground shots as long as you have decent lighting and a tripod. For large dark spaces it wouldn't be long enough to light paint the whole thing. Overall though a really good camera for the price.

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
This has a maximum exposure time (shutter speed) of 15 seconds. That's enough for underground shots as long as you have decent lighting and a tripod. For large dark spaces it wouldn't be long enough to light paint the whole thing. Overall though a really good camera for the price.

Shot Victoria Arches, Tiviot Dale and Sidedraught with one of these. Great for 60 quid. :thumb

benjmole

28DL Member
28DL Member
Good spot! being a newbie this seems like a good idea, can't go wrong really. And not a huge loss if its terrible! Mind showing some shots taken with it?

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) View details