real time web analytics
Report - - Decoy, Doncaster Mar.18 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Decoy, Doncaster Mar.18

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Esoteric Eric

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Another one spotted whilst driving past, probably should be paying more attention to the road!

A short culvert heading under White Rose Way at Lakeside Village, Doncaster which eventually joins the lakes which make up Potteric Carr Nature Reserve.

With the covered section running underneath a busy area I expected much bigger things from here but I was rewarded with wad0ring through waist deep silted up water and not much in the way in features. Aptly dubbed 'Decoy'.

Decoy, Doncaster 1.JPG

Decoy, Doncaster 2.JPG

Decoy, Doncaster 3.JPG

Decoy, Doncaster 4.JPG

Decoy, Doncaster 5.JPG

Decoy, Doncaster 6.JPG

UrbanCaving

Sewer Rat
28DL Full Member
Another one spotted whilst driving past, probably should be paying more attention to the road!

Sounds a usual story ey @Jobbyjo

Nice little find that, good to see others out on the road, seeing random shit and pulling over to take a look. Waders, Lifters, Wellys, change of socks, towels , walking boots always in the car just in case we spot a cheeky outfall or sneaky lid. I do like me a bit of the old box section. Ive had my eye on Donny but never really gotten out there.... If you fancy hooking up for a scout for some new stuff up that way let me know and I'm sure ill add plenty of pins before I get up there. I'm always game for driving from pin to pin failing time after time to eventually discover something nice. Good efforts mate.

Esoteric Eric

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Sounds a usual story ey @Jobbyjo

Nice little find that, good to see others out on the road, seeing random shit and pulling over to take a look. Waders, Lifters, Wellys, change of socks, towels , walking boots always in the car just in case we spot a cheeky outfall or sneaky lid. I do like me a bit of the old box section. Ive had my eye on Donny but never really gotten out there.... If you fancy hooking up for a scout for some new stuff up that way let me know and I'm sure ill add plenty of pins before I get up there. I'm always game for driving from pin to pin failing time after time to eventually discover something nice. Good efforts mate.

Thanks for the message mate. Sounds good to me! I'll drop you a PM and we'll sort something out.