real time web analytics
Report - - Deepdene - WW2 Southern Railway Traffic Control Centre, Jan 2018 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Deepdene - WW2 Southern Railway Traffic Control Centre, Jan 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Meaning? Because these are archive pictures that if one does research can be found on a number of websites so please tell me which you mean exactly? :)
Think he means a word under the old pics to the source you got them

anonurbex

Call me William Blake
28DL Full Member
Think he means a word under the old pics to the source you got them
I quoted the original source of knowledge at the top :) I obviously did not take these pics in the 40’s or drew that plan and nor did whoever is whining :) Basically these two original pictures are archives and as such can be used by whoever decides to do so in order to illustrate any research.

anonurbex

Call me William Blake
28DL Full Member
Great explore dude that bunker looks like a potential victim if I ever go that deep south of Surrey and those sparklers get me flustered every time I see them. The colours are great on your pictures but they look very over-saturated try playing with the vibrance more instead. Anyway who cares it's your style. Peace dud
Thanks! Yes I’ve calmed down a little with the saturation button, I don’t always go this crazy ;)

Stillbroke2013

28DL Member
28DL Member
I cannot for the life of me find the way in ,is it defintely wort a visit? Id love to get some shots of old control rooms if there are any still intact