real time web analytics
Report - - Denbigh Hospital 1-12-07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Denbigh Hospital 1-12-07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

D

DirtMynci

Hi all,
My first report and first 'proper' explore. Took a trip to Denbigh Hospital with Sp33dway. Absolutely gobsmacked!! The whole experience was such a buzz. As Sp33dway explained in his coverage that we did a fair bit of faffing and jittering about so only got as far as the hall. Convinced we heard a lot footsteps and doors slamming, but in hindsight can put that down to the wind whistling through the place. Will be back there very soon!

Just like to say a big thanks to the guys that helped us out getting in and pointed us in the right direction of the morgue! Since found out it was Methadone Pretty, Winchester and Bob in Disguise. Nice one guys. :)

DEN_3977.jpg

DEN_3981.jpg

DEN_3983.jpg

DEN_3986.jpg

DEN_3999.jpg

DEN_4006.jpg

DEN_4010.jpg

DEN_4013.jpg

DEN_4023.jpg

D

DirtMynci

Cheers guys. Really appreciate the feedback.
Hoping to head back there soon, but a little calmer next time.
Was kicking myself about the missed photo opportunities when we'd got back to the car.

Winchester

Nicht Normal
28DL Full Member
Good work DirtMynci, nice to say hello on the way in and out (Ben WRX was there too). You've got some good pics in there, keep up the good work.

pob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some nice shoots there ha ha you do not want to meet BenWRX and spook in there they still give me nightmares. My first big explore I want to go back its amazing to visit.