real time web analytics
Derbyshire Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Derbyshire Explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bmichelle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! I’m 21 from Derbyshire, I’ve posted a few reports before but just wondered if anyone in/around the Derbyshire area would fancy meeting up for an explore. I’ve got a few on my list I want to do but no one to go with (I’ve discovered solo explores aren’t really my thing haha)
I’m free most weekends (today included lol) if anyone is up for it!

Joshrowlands

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! I’m 21 from Derbyshire, I’ve posted a few reports before but just wondered if anyone in/around the Derbyshire area would fancy meeting up for an explore. I’ve got a few on my list I want to do but no one to go with (I’ve discovered solo explores aren’t really my thing haha)
I’m from Staffordshire and also have a few places on my list. My friends are a bit slow around the exploring thing now (focused on gym haha) drop me a message if you fancy it

Wanderingsoul884

28DL Member
28DL Member

Hey, I'm from Derbyshire too and recently got in to urbex after seeing images posted by an old school friend!
I'd be up for exploring, afraid I'm not free every weekend but like to make the most of those when. I am!

Brownie556

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m from burton and looking for a group I’m pretty new but can travel and would like to explore more places, drop me a message

jimmyclarke247

28DL Member
28DL Member
South Normanton here near Alfreton. If you ever want to go for a wonder message me

Dingle94

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m in Derbyshire mate got a few places to go to but there getting boring now need to venture out a little just need a mate to go with message me

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
J28 of M1 here, if you go underground, that's all i tend to explore :) Fly drones at various bando's though

Delica_and_decay

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I’m 20 live near Ripley in Derbyshire. I’m new starting out with exploring but already been to a few cool places and got a few lines up that I’d like to go. I’d be interested in having someone to explore with that’s also a girl

Who has read this thread (Total: 196) View details