real time web analytics
Derbyshire Explorers | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Derbyshire Explorers

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Hi I’m 20 live near Ripley in Derbyshire. I’m new starting out with exploring but already been to a few cool places and got a few lines up that I’d like to go. I’d be interested in having someone to explore with that’s also a girl

Probably a sensible attitude
There's plenty around Ripley and Matlock to get started on

MelissaGoldawain

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I’m 20 live near Ripley in Derbyshire. I’m new starting out with exploring but already been to a few cool places and got a few lines up that I’d like to go. I’d be interested in having someone to explore with that’s also a girl

Hi! I'm also a girl! I'm 22.
I'm not from Derbyshire but I'm visiting the area next week and really keen to find some good locations. If you got any good spots or could show me some places? Would be cool ✌

bmichelle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m down for that! Pop me a message and we can arrange something x

Exploring_Bunny17

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! I’m 21 from Derbyshire, I’ve posted a few reports before but just wondered if anyone in/around the Derbyshire area would fancy meeting up for an explore. I’ve got a few on my list I want to do but no one to go with (I’ve discovered solo explores aren’t really my thing haha)
I’m free most weekends (today included lol) if anyone is up for it!
Just stumbled across this post a bit late, but I'm also around Derbyshire and would love to get back into some exploring with like-minded people :) drop me a message!

bigbally

28DL Member
28DL Member
Im from Derby and also have family in South Normanton. Anyone ever fancies meeting up for a gander around let me know.

Abandoned_Memoriez

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! I’m 21 from Derbyshire, I’ve posted a few reports before but just wondered if anyone in/around the Derbyshire area would fancy meeting up for an explore. I’ve got a few on my list I want to do but no one to go with (I’ve discovered solo explores aren’t really my thing haha)
Were are s26 area...5 mins from the a57

futurefy

28DL Member
28DL Member

Me and my Mrs live in Ripley If you guys want to arrange an outing

Who has read this thread (Total: 196) View details