Web
Analytics
Report - - Deva & Denbigh, piss up weekend pictures | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Deva & Denbigh, piss up weekend pictures

john

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No report as others have already done that. I'll just say it was a great experience exploring with such a good group of people. I didn't want to hijack another thread so I'll put a few of my pictures here.

If anybody else want to add theirs to this, feel free.

DEVA
IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

DENBIGH
IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

T

TheFunk

Re: Deva & Denbigh, piss up weekend pictures.

Great weekend :thumb Good to meet up with everyone and put a few more faces to names.

Deva:

people_0230_edit.gif

dormitory_0215.gif

corridor_0218.gif

Denbigh:

ward_0491.gif

wallpaper_0383.gif

room_0400.gif

pipes_0331.gif

floorCollapse_0421.gif

boilerHall_0249.gif