real time web analytics
Question - - Do you think it's possible to fit through here? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Do you think it's possible to fit through here?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RustyJohn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey people! A bit of a long shot, let's see... This is the entrance to a mine in Spain, I really want to do this one but I know for sure that there's a padlock on the door as of now. How feasible do you see to squeeze through this bent bars?

Captura de Pantalla 2023-02-20 a les 19.36.28.jpg
Yes, I'm skinny. Just looking for reaffirmation from some ninja here to say 'yes mate you can do it, I've been through worse' :')

RustyJohn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For clarification: picture is a capture of a video taken from inside the adit looking out, it's not a fence, it's a mine gate. No way to go over it, digging under is the other option... But hey, I was expecting to be laughed at so thanks for the encouragement guys...gonna drive there tomorrow!

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Difficult to gauge the exact scale, though I imagine it would be a bit tricky, it's not just the size of the gap, but it's vertical location. It's much easier to slide through horizontal holes on the ground than when they're at awkward angles in the air.

daleboy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If in doubt just try and squeeze. If you get in one way, you'll get out the same way.
Maybe marginally bigger than the west park one, but I did squeeze through a single square of the one on the right here. 7ft high. 😂 Sure Brewtal has the photo of me going through.

Screenshot_20230302-085635.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 150) View details