real time web analytics
Report - - Dunsley springs level, via gellia - oct 21 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Dunsley springs level, via gellia - oct 21

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
You can see from the picture it's near the top of the hill. The location doesn't seem that accurate, I went to Silver Eye/Henstocks on the same trip and some of them are showing on the wrong side of the road.

The best bet look to be walk along the top of the hill and look down for a tip.

Jl.urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can see from the picture it's near the top of the hill. The location doesn't seem that accurate, I went to Silver Eye/Henstocks on the same trip and some of them are showing on the wrong side of the road.

The best bet look to be walk along the top of the hill and look down for a tip.

The area surrounding my pin just didn't seem to match any pictures I'd seen, same for HughieD, I'm sure I'll find it. I've got some time to burn tomorrow

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I found a picture I took of what I think is Slaley, taken 4 years ago today.

The exif data shows a location, not sure on its accuracy though.

1633784542151.png
Useful. That is Slaley...yes. The exif data plot is wrong however. It's way above the main road.

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
I think it's this level

1633786719780.jpg

I think there was a small ruined building there as well, but its all pretty mossy. I could be wrong as it's been 4 years since I went and I've been up many random wooded hillsides since then.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I think it's this level

1633786719780.png

I think there was a small ruined building there as well, but its all pretty mossy. I could be wrong as it's been 4 years since I went and I've been up many random wooded hillsides since then.
Same map I was looking at...