real time web analytics
Information - - Easington School - Easington Coilery (23/09/19) | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Easington School - Easington Coilery (23/09/19)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Brandon98

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have visited this school many times and always forget to take photos despite this it was always a go to place for me and fellow friends to explore and have a laugh inside of.

The building itself was of very easy access, we walked through the main gate and slipped under a steel barricade that previous explorers had used to gain access.

I can’t say there was much to the buildings, graffiti, plenty of vandalism and definitely has been squatters in here at points. If you can get past the vast amounts of dead pigeons, bird sh*t and the horrible smell it was amazing. You could see the odd school book and test papers, there wasn’t much of a ground floor in either of the buildings and not vast amounts of character. The thing that put us all off on our first visit was a ouija board complete with a planchette and surrounded by chairs and the next day we came back, the chairs had been moved out the building but the board stayed in the exact same place.

Not having photos doesn’t help writing up a little report as you really do have to see the inside and outs of the building to really experience it.

NOTE: as of 12/01/2020 the building has beenfully sealed up and I have read reports of demolition may be starting soon

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Report with no photos isn’t a report I’m afraid. Lose the spooky speculation and focus on the exploring and recording of the actual building.