real time web analytics
Report - - east brook, (bombay mix) Bradford, August 2019 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - east brook, (bombay mix) Bradford, August 2019

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, there was an article online about it. Really hope it can get cleaned up, but it seems most of the UK's rivers are not much better.

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
We have a heritage trust near me & they are restoring the old canal lock, they advertise gatherings for volunteers, give them little boats & waders and people are going along the canal clearing the junk out. Its disgusting stuff, & all sorts of stuff is being pulled out.

As Pastybarm says most of our rivers are disgusting, and the people responsible should if possible be prosecuted

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
That stranton is a great report matey matey. Bet your bloody backs where burning down there lol. And that haze see it in some off your shots crazy bastards both of ya. All the best till the next.

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Excellent report Stranton! :thumb
Great to see the nice brickwork and stonework down East Brook.
I've done most of the other drains under Bradford but gave that a miss due to the bad air.
Looks a bit stoopy for most of the way so fair play for seeing so much of it. My poor back wouldn't tolerate that so it's good to be able to see so many new pics from there.

Rob2CV

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The EA finally got round to prosecuting Yorkshire Water for repeatedly polluting Bradford Beck via the Eastbrook culvert. The huge, 4000 cubic metre, George Street detention tank that was previously always full was the source of the pollution. Thank you to all those intrepid urbexers whose photo reports beneath Bradford have led to a greater understanding of what goes on beneath!

J-DOG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The EA finally got round to prosecuting Yorkshire Water for repeatedly polluting Bradford Beck via the Eastbrook culvert. The huge, 4000 cubic metre, George Street detention tank that was previously always full was the source of the pollution. Thank you to all those intrepid urbexers whose photo reports beneath Bradford have led to a greater understanding of what goes on beneath!
How would you go about testing for pollution in the water, I am wanting to check the rivers and streams around where I live

Who has read this thread (Total: 334) View details