real time web analytics
East Yorkshire Sites | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

East Yorkshire Sites

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Thor873

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone,
I know I haven't been active fore a while. I'm looking at getting back into urban exploring again as I miss it .
I'm doing a photography unit at college at the moment and I thought I would do this sort of thing to get me back into it.
Only problem is that I don't know many places in East Yorkshire to go to, other than RAF Driffield. I'm a bit cautious about going there again too as I've heard rumors that they've upped security there.
The company also are 'aware' of me because of me visiting before with them.
I would like to visit some ROC posts as they're more accessible and there's tonnes of them in the area.
If anyone could help that would be great.
Thanks

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
Hi mate.

There's a lot of ROC posts around us, most are open and pretty grim to be honest but I tend to find myself in one at least once a year ha.

To put your mind at rest RE. Raf Driffield the access has remained the same for the last 4 years and there is certainly no security issues to be concerned about. I was there a few weeks back and it's faring pretty well. The lightening portrait is still proud and the boiler house is looking great.

There are a few sites in Hull to look at. Fire me a PM if you want some details and help.

Thor873

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi mate.

There's a lot of ROC posts around us, most are open and pretty grim to be honest but I tend to find myself in one at least once a year ha.

To put your mind at rest RE. Raf Driffield the access has remained the same for the last 4 years and there is certainly no security issues to be concerned about. I was there a few weeks back and it's faring pretty well. The lightening portrait is still proud and the boiler house is looking great.

There are a few sites in Hull to look at. Fire me a PM if you want some details and help.
Thanks mate I'll drop you a PM closer to when I'll be going on a trip next and i can have a look at where to go.

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Theres a database of all the ROC posts out there if you use Google.. Infact Google it all. Lots around the area if you actually look for it.