real time web analytics
Question - - Easy access Sheffield buildings | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Easy access Sheffield buildings

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lollymeredith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Evening, it’s been a while since I’ve been round any abandoned buildings and after a trip to the old Stanley tools factory today I realise security had really stepped up from when you could just walk in places!
I’m looking for any easy access places in Sheffield, I can’t seem to find many recent posts that state the ease of getting in so thought I’d see if anyone can point me in the right direction,

Lolly

marcus3433

Banned
Banned
Evening, it’s been a while since I’ve been round any abandoned buildings and after a trip to the old Stanley tools factory today I realise security had really stepped up from when you could just walk in places!
I’m looking for any easy access places in Sheffield, I can’t seem to find many recent posts that state the ease of getting in so thought I’d see if anyone can point me in the right direction,

Lolly
Inbox me i know a dozen in sheffield itself

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
there is a reason people don't discuss access. So the tour bus and YouTube goons don't go hit it in full force. Why are you on an exploring forum when you have no interest in actually exploring and taking some risk. Join English heritage or national trust for fun days out without the worry of security.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User

Lollymeredith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
there is a reason people don't discuss access. So the tour bus and YouTube goons don't go hit it in full force. Why are you on an exploring forum when you have no interest in actually exploring and taking some risk. Join English heritage or national trust for fun days out without the worry of security.
I’m looking for a starting point seen as the majority of buildings I’ve been to recently are completely sealed off, if you’d read the question you’d know that was what I’m asking for (‘a point in the right direction’)
But big thanks for the super helpful reply

Lollymeredith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
And looking at your account this is your first and only post. What have you contributed to the community or forum before asking for handouts. Its just pure fucking lazy and quite honestly offensive.

Please read this helpful forum guide paying special attention to the first point of the DONT list. https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/#post-1228245
I also haven’t asked for locations I’ve stated the area that I’m in and asked for a point in the right direction, many of the buildings mentioned on this forum are now completely boarded up.
Just because I’m new to the forum doesn’t mean I’m lazy it means things have changed in the past couple of years and I’ve found a lot of the places I’ve visited recently aren’t doable anymore and there aren’t many recent listings for places on here

grantellissheffield

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
if you join one of the explorer pages on facebook in sheffield you will find one of the guards is on there and lets people in if yo ask

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
So, you're not asking for locations but you want a 'point in the right direction'? Ok then, have a mooch around Sheffield...

Read the Survival guide that Obscurity posted, get a few derp walk-in reports up (you must have some photos from previous explores) and then people will be more likely to help you out with locations.

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sure the Stanley works is where they do the zombie experience? You aren't missing much in there, other than loads of BB's and used smoke grenades... jump on that zombie experience btw its absolutely epic! Just don't do it when its hot outside o_O

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Zombie experience? Are you pulling my pisser? Holy sheet people really pay money for a load bollocks like that? Fuck me fucking sideways.

Who has read this thread (Total: 328) View details