real time web analytics
Empty Barns | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Empty Barns

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oki so this is my first post and not anywhere near a full report i know.
This was a beautiful estate that a friendly dog walker pointed us to...
It is on the land of a lovely canadian man but he doesnt actually own it. It belongs to a large estate that covers a lot of the nearby area
He let us know that they havent touched it in over twenty years, and barely thought about for many many years before, but they are still in great condition They tried to turn them into storage sheds/holding barns but the planning permission wouldnt go through. Since then he said 'they have probably forgot they own them'
He told me that unfortunately he cant give me permission to use the location for a photoshoot and to visit the estate office. (I need hours of undisturbed time for a shoot)
So soon im going to posh myself up a little and head to them for a conversation :) Hopefully i will get the go ahead and i will also ask them about the history of the property and will put photoshoot results and history up in a full report.
I wasnt the photographer for these photos so will give him the credit, @mrbsfoolography (on insta) but also get him to take more photos next time hehe.
(Any advice on what other information would be good to put up/ how to improve my threads would be very welcomed)

received_325182278301090.jpeg
received_302148230402684.jpeg
received_268134877388350.jpeg
received_1064174313754732.jpeg

received_570470300067835.jpeg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Is that you in the picture or did you mean you grabbed the pics off someone's Instagram?
It would be weird making a thread with someone else's pictures but if you were there together it makes more sence lol.

You cant creep in by saying it's your first post, we won't forget your naked pic lol.

Don't break too much sweat trying to get permission, there's millions of barns out there, they all look the same.

Last edited:

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
Any advice on what other information would be good to put up/ how to improve my threads would be very welcomed

All reports should have the name of the place, nearest town and date visited in the title. Always try and include any known history ie when they were built, who by, what they were used for, when that use stopped, when the roof fell in etc if you can find it. It's more normal to use your own photos, but I don't think it's against the (unwritten) rules to use your mates if you were with them.

You can't take someones photos off the internet

She's in one of them and mentions "us" so probs not just filched off the internet :thumb

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I agree, i changed my post before you quoted it. I realised they were probably together. My bad.

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is that you in the picture or did you mean you grabbed the pics off someone's Instagram?
It would be weird making a thread with someone else's pictures but if you were there together it makes more sence lol.

You cant creep in by saying it's your first post, we won't forget your naked pic lol.

Don't break too much sweat trying to get permission, there's millions of barns out there, they all look the same.
No no thats me in the pic and we went together but just thought i would mention i didnt take them and haha that was a reply, this is my first post of a place ive been ;)
And yes indeed there is just got to do some more days research to find them :)

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All reports should have the name of the place, nearest town and date visited in the title. Always try and include any known history ie when they were built, who by, what they were used for, when that use stopped, when the roof fell in etc if you can find it. It's more normal to use your own photos, but I don't think it's against the (unwritten) rules to use your mates if you were with them.
Thank you that really helps for my next posts :) and i only have a crappy phone camera so i dragged him along with me, he knew the photos were for me to post on here and send out to photogs :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
After your debut in the page 3 thread any mistakes here are forgiven :) That was you on the page three thread ?if not im talking nonsense

IvyAllura

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
After your debut in the page 3 thread any mistakes here are forgiven :) That was you on the page three thread ?if not im talking nonsense
Hahahaha well thats good but correct me if i need it haha xD funny hahaha
Thought as much..splendid example of womenhood..much better than the sausage fest of years gone by
Awww thats sweet thank you very very much and i will continue to add a female touch hahah :P