real time web analytics
Entire GB Listed & Abandoned Building GIS Database | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Entire GB Listed & Abandoned Building GIS Database

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JohnSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This dataset contains a freely available searchable database of listed buildings, currently occupied and uninhabited, throughout Great Britain in excel format with global coordinates in decimal degrees (WGS1984), site name and URL if available. This was produced by the various public bodies Historic Environment Scotland, Historic England and Cadw (Welsh Government) tasked with preserving and recording sites of historical significance, of which I am not affiliated with. Please keep in mind that this dataset should not be used in a way which could damage archaeological sites, historic buildings and landscapes. PM me for more information - full members ONLY.

k0V5MyD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnSmith

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For those looking to use this raw data, the coordinates are in British National grid. So use the easting and northing section of this website to view the location - https://www.gridreferencefinder.com/

The database with global coordinates in decimal degrees (WGS1984), that I mentioned in the first post, is my processed copy which can be draped on satellite imagery without any individual loading of coordinates.

But for simple look-ups, you can use the raw versions that I linked and that website.