real time web analytics
Report - - Eversfield Chest & Throat Hospital, Sussex - 2017 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Eversfield Chest & Throat Hospital, Sussex - 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
UPDATE: Feburary 12th
Ok so I went to the site and had a look around. There were cars and two caravans in the center parking bit with a permanent trailer too. However it seemed that there was no one there because I stood outside for hours and nothing happened. I called the security company on one of the signs (called themselves first responce group. Deliberate misspelling) and I got put through to a nice sounding chap who said that they don't secure the building anymore. Said that it was either passed to someone else or the owner stopped paying them or something. Unfortunately they had no idea who owned it. I stood outside a bit with gating so I should have been easily seen and he said that "nothing came up on [his] screen as an alert" . Looked around and the Gambler House was still the best entry point and the wooden surround had changed so that part of the wooden wall had been cut off. This means that if you used the entry by jumping up onto the mini roof and then down and somehow security saw or detected you, they would have to go through the building first. The wooden wall is in really poor shape as well, indicating that I don't think anyone has been there for some time and I think the cars parked in the center parking space are purely there for deterring people and storage.
Other than the decay of the wooden wall and a few more smashed windows, nothing has really changed since I was last there really breifly in 2016.
Like an idiot, I forgot I had a SMART PHONE and forgot to take pictures. :-(((((((((
[/QUOTE
Ive been here tonight and got onto the grounds but there is people living in the camper van closest to the motorbike and what also appears to either be a cannabis grow or someone has plumbed electricity into the building to live

Who has read this thread (Total: 341) View details