real time web analytics
Report - - Supercharger A (and sort of B) - 28/01/23 - Mank Chest Hair | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Supercharger A (and sort of B) - 28/01/23 - Mank Chest Hair

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
Supercharger A
Explored with @MartyZero , @Nickindroy and @Ojay !

Supercharger A is a culverted section of the Gore Brook, not far long after Sidedraught Induction (great explore)
This culvert doesnt have that much to offer, but I did the best I could to make it more interesting..

To start off, this culvert is in one of the most deserted areas Ive ever step foot in, it was genuinely depressing to see..
Crap dumped everywhere, and how the fuck did that pram make it all the way up there???
_DSC0120.JPG

Anyway, we made it inside fair and square
_DSC0124.JPG

Now this culvert was a fuckin bugger, it was so slippy.
_DSC0125.JPG

Old brick transitions to new brick, slippy shit.
_DSC0126.JPG

Sploshing (sliding) along..
_DSC0133.JPG

Until we meet a tributary, quite strange construction!
_DSC0128.jpg

Strange wooden baffles, behind was just some 3ft probably less RCP which just went on forever!
_DSC0131.JPG

Carrying on downstream, slipping and sliding and basically moon walking, it starts to get deeper until eventually it outfalls.

_DSC0159.JPG

We headed down stream until we reached Supercharger B, now we did go in, however knowing my train left in not long, we decided to leave B for a day with more time, so here are the photos I took down there!

Supercharger B (sorta)

_DSC0140.JPG

Strange shape..
_DSC0146.JPG

You could hear the rush of water ahead, so carrying on down eventually we meet a 4 foot weir!
_DSC0147.JPG

And down we go! Me being fucking awesome, Im the only one that made no fuss climbing down (sorry not sorry...)
_DSC0149.jpg

Apologies for blurry photo, but this weir was epic!!
_DSC0154.jpg

This is where we turned back, we will drop in at the outfall to see whats downstream another time!
Cheers to Exploring With Torches and co for bringing me down some Manchester drainz, always fun!
Cheers for reading!​