real time web analytics
Fairly popular youtuber gaining access to secured sites | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Fairly popular youtuber gaining access to secured sites

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

admin

Administrator
Admin
The thread he's whinging about is over 7 years old!

Another example of how "these lot" can't get their facts straight..

This Secret Vault fella is more than welcome to discuss any of his issues here as we know he lurks anyway ;)

Goontuber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The thread he's whinging about is over 7 years old!

Another example of how "these lot" can't get their facts straight..

This Secret Vault fella is more than welcome to discuss any of his issues here as we know he lurks anyway ;)
I’d love for him to reveal himself

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
As urbex goon said it pretty much all comes down to this

“Sounds like a case of the Area 51 squad being a tad butt hurt due to the fact they'll never see the real good stuff below Corsham!”

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
As urbex goon said it pretty much all comes down to this

“Sounds like a case of the Area 51 squad being a tad butt hurt due to the fact they'll never see the real good stuff below Corsham!”

From what I gather there are at least three places in the UK these goon morons like to call Area 51, I guess none of them can agree which one is the real fake Area 51.

BPLExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was thinking this the other day, I enjoy some YouTube content and even the dreaded ones you all rag on so much, because obviously life has stopped some of us garden hoping for nearly a full year but, some of these youtubers are 100% breaking or forcing their way into places for content, on the walks I have been in locally I've found the pandemic has given landowners time to fence and board up.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
To be fair the whole point of urban exploring is to 'reveal things for the very first time' Not that anything has been revealed in those threads that wasnt already known about by anyone interested in that stuff.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Apparently the dopey Secret Vault idiot and two of his buddies got stranded on Redsands towers last night after their boat drifted away, resulting in a coastguard response after they saw their adrift vessel.

I fully expect the moron to milk it for all it's worth on youtube.

mingerocket

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Apparently the dopey Secret Vault idiot and two of his buddies got stranded on Redsands towers last night after their boat drifted away, resulting in a coastguard response after they saw their adrift vessel.

It's a shame they weren't left there to rot

Goontuber

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

And a covid fine no doubt

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Was there an article on this?

Who has read this thread (Total: 518) View details