real time web analytics
Wanted - - Fellow explorers surrey | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Fellow explorers surrey

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

K1N5M4N

"4dd1ct3d 2 D3c4y"
28DL Full Member
Looking for any keen explorers in surrey to team up with. Inbox me

Last edited:

Lauren zepin

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I'm new to the website so not sure is to send a private message!! I'm also new to urban exploring and don't really know where to start so it would be good to team up with someone.

Kyzie

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I'm new to the website so not sure is to send a private message!! I'm also new to urban exploring and don't really know where to start so it would be good to team up with someone.
Hi Lauren,
I've been exploring quite a few times now i'm not expert but i know the basics. I tried to send you a private message but i'm still not sure how!:D
If you want to team up at any point that would be cool I know a good few places that are nice for beginners - plus it would be nice to actually go with someone instead of going on my own. If you want to get in touch I think email is the best bet until I figure out this whole private message thing haha! my email is [email protected] :thumb
Ky

leminem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys

I'm fairly new to urban exploring and I am very keen! I live in London but would be happy to travel to Surrey or pretty much anywhere for a good explore.
If you're looking for an exploring buddy it would be great to tag along! PM me or you can email [email protected] Cheers

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details