real time web analytics
Hoping to meet fellow explorers [Basingstoke] | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hoping to meet fellow explorers [Basingstoke]

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RookBarkwater

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey,
I've dabbled in Urbex on/off for about a decade, the peak of which was Pyestock NGTE. Always been a lone operative, getting back into Urbex and this time I want to meet some other explorers. So please feel free to drop me a line if your in the general area.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Hey,
I've dabbled in Urbex on/off for about a decade, the peak of which was Pyestock NGTE. Always been a lone operative, getting back into Urbex and this time I want to meet some other explorers. So please feel free to drop me a line if your in the general area.

Welcome to the site!

People may be wary to meet up without knowing you as A) you’re new to the site, and B) have no content.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Prettierehenyoucry

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey,
Hi I am heading to the area this weekend (basingstoke and deane) I am looking for some opportunities. I am experienced in urbexing in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Dorset. I am doing some research into this area.

Prettierehenyoucry

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I am heading to the area this weekend (basingstoke and deane) I am looking for some opportunities. I am experienced in urbexing in Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Dorset. I am doing some research into this area.
I fancy doing selborne brickworks. I've worked out the location can u drive? We'd be coming from basingstoke

redrum7366

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi
I was born and breed in Basingstoke, I would suggest looking into a wooded area just south of black dam, south of the M3, long/lat is 51.251431, -1.062050, when i was younger I was exploring around that area and came across a couple of old ww2 bedford trucks, and lots of vents poking out of the ground. it is in a V shaped woods.

might be worth a look.