real time web analytics
Report - - Ferrybridge Powerstation / LCPD Bingo Full house - 2014 | UK Power Stations | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ferrybridge Powerstation / LCPD Bingo Full house - 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Very nice indeed, and good effort cracking this place :thumb

Have spent a fair bit of time working here over the years, next time you may fancy the 650ft chimneys, both have laddered fall arrest systems all the way to the tops ;)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Top stuff lads :thumb

Very nice.

Anyone that"s ever been round here know it"s always been a Tw@t with secca, Cameras etc so well done :)

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Those pulverisers are immense by the way. Worth going to see on their own!

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Those pulverisers are immense by the way. Worth going to see on their own!

Not quite, but yeah very awesome. I think there's eight for each turbine. Interestingly I think I'm right in saying Ferrybridge was the first in Europe to have four coal-fired
turbines. Which stunned me a bit being as it's mid-60s.

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
it's an amazing report, huge respect to all involved :thumb

35mm when you literally can't think, see or feel because you have a sensual paralysis enforced by a healthy dose of fear and noise... big ballache!!

so true, sneaking into high security places is one thing, taking photos in them adds another layer of difficulty. it takes that extra bit of balls and skills to take good pics in such conditions and you've both managed that.​

Bunk3r

28DL Memb3r
28DL Full Member
I'm blown away. somehow its even more impressive when its close to home (Ive spent most my live in Leeds-Hull& now Teesside so Ferrybridge sits inbetween that lot, driven passed it 1,000,000 times)