real time web analytics
Report - - Fiske Court, Barking, London - April 2024 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fiske Court, Barking, London - April 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

kcajboty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HISTORY:
I'm going to keep this short due to little history existing online about this place.

Fiske court is a towerblock that is 9 storeys tall and its committee approval date was in 1963, I cant find the build date online but there is an old photograph of fiske court in 1988. It occupied 32 rooms. Next to fiske court is a firestation that has used fiske court for fire drills and practice operations. The purpose of these drills is to try and learn lessons from the grenfell tragerdy and to practice the LFB tactics for keeping residents safe in high-rise buildings. It has since served as a training facility for 9 months and will be until it is eventually demolished. Under is an image of fiske court being used as a training event
1712161716486.jpeg

1712161383297.jpeg

(just realised the colour has changed, sadly cannot find any history about that :( )

THE VISIT:
I've seen this place online alot recently and decided to take a trip to barking to check it out. We decided to check it out and it was easy enough to gain access.

IMG_8727.JPEG

This was the view from the bottom, before we entered
IMG_8745.JPEG

IMG_8746.JPEG

It had a lovely view of london on the rooftop. Was 100% worth the 9 storey and the dodgy ladder climb

IMG_8742.JPEG

Nice view of the main roads from the 3rd floor

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Marvel toilet
Most rooms were close to empty with very little remaning, the most of all we could find were toileets or half brokeen bath tubs. Most doors were all open to each of the rooms on all floors.

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Some floors were also had broken stuff in the corridors, I have no idea what this red and black stuff is but it was sad it was vandalised

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

Sorry for the low quality photos! I am looking to get either a better camera or for me to just learn how to take pictures in general šŸ¤£

Thank you for reading!!

IMG_8737.JPEG

IMG_8753.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Cool! My in laws live nearby so I've driven past this on the A13/A406 jct a lot and noticed it. There is a pirate radio that always messes up my bluetooth thing in my car that's always strongest there, I always thought the transmitter might be on top of this derp block ha

kcajboty

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool! My in laws live nearby so I've driven past this on the A13/A406 jct a lot and noticed it. There is a pirate radio that always messes up my bluetooth thing in my car that's always strongest there, I always thought the transmitter might be on top of this derp block ha
How strange! Didn't see anything like that in there. Might aswell go check it out if you drive by again!