real time web analytics
Report - - Fletchers Paper Mill, Oldham 05/12 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fletchers Paper Mill, Oldham 05/12

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Clough

L.L.S
28DL Full Member
FLETCHERS PAPER MILL, OLDHAM

VISITED WITH FOWLE AND SAMMYDOUBLEWHAMMY

ff9f9901.jpg

Everyones been here pretty much and why not is a fooking grand place, had a MASSIVE run of bad luck everytime Id visit here, never got in, even sometimes with the previous days access details was always sealed when I got there. They were thinking of giving me my own parking place at the lake thing near it! (Wasnt really) Needless to say I was getting pee'd off at the Flecther family.

Got caught twice there and the lot, I was getting to the point I wanted to walk upto the seccer hut and just scream "Fuck you! Let me in!". One time I got caught with JST the seccer just kept saying NOT ALLOWED! :rant WHO ARE YOU! NOT ALLOWED NO NOT ALLOWED :rant WHY YOU HERE? NOT ALLOWED! HOW YOU GET HERE!? :rant WHAT IS YOUR FAVE COLOUR?! NOT ALLOWED!".

Safe to say was LOL.

Had given up on it but had heard on the grapevine that it was doable and sounded like it would be like that for a warl so fook it! We loaded up the LOLwagon and off we went.

History says these people made cig paper and roll up papers for hippies and dolers and such, with people over seas making it cheaper they slowly went into the red or something like that. Apperantlly its far too poisonous to knock down so its going to stay there till they find a way they can get rid but not have it kill all the fishes near by...

7cb4809c.jpg

b234ddd4.jpg

b154ecbf.jpg

These shots were taken in what looks like a massive kitchen outer building bit...

IMG_7560copy.jpg

IMG_7561copy.jpg

These are from another outer building that looks like it made sellotape ring things?

IMG_7563copy.jpg

Was fun when we were in this bit the Airsofters were in full camo (one even in a full Gillie suit) playing army around the building we thought it was mega LOL how there were all dressed up in army mode yet we were pawning them around the site in our white t shirts and Fowles Converse's.

IMG_7571copy.jpg

IMG_7569copy.jpg

Back to the main building...

358e1179.jpg

6bc9892f.jpg

Thats it! Ill end with a gay group shot.

81f1b5bf.jpg

Cheers!

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details