real time web analytics
Report - - Fletchers Paper Mill..Greenfield, December 2023 | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fletchers Paper Mill..Greenfield, December 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great photo set, I should really get my own report up on this as I have been a dozen times in the past year or so. Place looks a bit more trashed everytime a new report pops up so time to get back up there before it's gone forever!

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Absolutely top-tier. What an amazing place and one of the best places to be seen in the UK even today. Such a great selection of pics and the film shots are a bonus, really enjoyed looking through these and looking forward to (hopefully) being able to see this myself finally. You've got me all excited now :rofl

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Great coverage. I like the different sections all labelled. Its a huge building, but I only saw on toilet, was that your favourite one lol. Love the film shots. Very nice. :thumb

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great photo set, I should really get my own report up on this as I have been a dozen times in the past year or so. Place looks a bit more trashed everytime a new report pops up so time to get back up there before it's gone forever!
Thank you. You should put one up if you have been that many times. You may have bits others ain't seen.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Absolutely top-tier. What an amazing place and one of the best places to be seen in the UK even today. Such a great selection of pics and the film shots are a bonus, really enjoyed looking through these and looking forward to (hopefully) being able to see this myself finally. You've got me all excited now :rofl
Thank you mate. Glad you liked them. The film ones came out ok. Hopefully you get to see it soon.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Great coverage. I like the different sections all labelled. Its a huge building, but I only saw on toilet, was that your favourite one lol. Love the film shots. Very nice. :thumb
Thank you Jane. Yeah I wanted to try but a bit of context to it, not that I know much about the paper making industry ha ha. Was quite a few toilets about but most were in dark rooms and we were pressed for time with the short days. And we wanted to cover as much as possible and place is huge with so much to see. So the rollers had to take a back seat ha.

JaffaTB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome post, I've been 5 times here and each time i've found another room or section I missed previous, it still boggles my mind how much stuff they actually left and just walked away.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Awesome post, I've been 5 times here and each time i've found another room or section I missed previous, it still boggles my mind how much stuff they actually left and just walked away.
They certainly left so much behind, considering they normally strip places. Did see this in here ;)

IMG_4578.jpeg