real time web analytics
Report - - Fort Gilkicker, Gosport, December 6th 2014 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fort Gilkicker, Gosport, December 6th 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Krazy-Kris

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
In terms of dog laws it is illegal for a guard dog to be wondering around freely on site and it cannot be 'set loose' on any other person on site. There also needs to be warning signs telling you that there is a guard dog on site, most likely a fear tactic. Last time I went I was caught and the secca warned me that in the coming weeks there are new guards coming down from Ireland and they don't mess around. Saying that they would give me a smack, from recent posts of the last few months, no one has been attacked by these so called 'tougher Irish guards'. :crazy

Seank_dnb

28DL Member
28DL Member
i know the dog you mean. Its pretty big, always off the lead. Its no security dog though. its just a over weight golden retriever! Hes friendly enough!

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
hmm I see that people are talking about secca and a loose dog at Fort Gilkicker I think

I was in here within the last week, and so was half of Gosport it seems. Never seen so many people in a derp before. It was a hot weekend day, and lots of people on the beach. Families (yes families) were just walking up to the fort from the beach and going in. The holes in the fence almost big enough to drive a truck through. When I left the site, a man and his two young daughters were going in just as I was leaving and he kindly held open the hole a bit wider for me. Cheers mate - although really I am capable of squeezing through a 3m wide hole without assistance. but cheers for the thought.

If there's secca here he needs sacking.

*UPDATE* me having a senior moment or something, reread the thread and the secca man and his guard dog is at a well known hospital nearby

Last edited: